ORCA Multi-Use 4L
ORCA Multi-Use 4L is a high-performance, reusable, temperature-controlled packaging solution that lessens your carbon footprint, reduces waste, and decreases costs. This sustainable temperature-controlled packaging solution uses an innovative design, ensuring your product reaches its destination with maximum efficacy. Designed for payload volumes of 4.5 litres or less and weighing only 7.8kg, ORCA Multi-Use 4L is ideal for the simple, stable and cost-effective transportation of small temperature critical samples.
- Qualified against ISTA 7D to ensure a minimum of 96 hours protection against even the most extreme temperatures
- The ORCA Multi-Use range utilises advanced Phase Change Materials and Vacuum Insulation Panels, creating unparalleled performance when compared against water-based systems, ensuring costly temperature excursions can be avoided
- Fast and identical pack-out processes for both summer and winter seasons minimising training requirements and reducing the risk of packing errors
- Superior handling and greater durability are achieved due to innovative new box and handle design, allowing weight to be distributed evenly
- The system is also available to be rented as and when required through our Intelsius Direct Fulfilment Services.