ORCA Multi-Use 11L
ORCA Multi-Use is a high-performance, reusable, temperature-controlled packaging solution that lessens your carbon footprint, reduces waste, and decreases costs. These sustainable temperature-controlled packaging solutions use an innovative design, ensuring your product reaches its destination with maximum efficacy. ORCA Multi-Use 11L is capable of transporting payloads of up to 11.7L, with maximum payload dimensions of 227 x 227 x 227mm.
- Qualified against ISTA 7D to ensure a minimum of 96 hours protection against even the most extreme temperatures
- The ORCA Multi-Use range utilises advanced Phase Change Materials and Vacuum Insulation Panels, creating unparalleled performance when compared against water-based systems, ensuring costly temperature excursions can be avoided
- Fast and identical pack-out processes for both summer and winter seasons minimising training requirements and reducing the risk of packing errors
- Superior handling and greater durability are achieved due to innovative new box and handle design, allowing weight to be distributed evenly
- The system is also available to be rented as and when required through our Intelsius Direct Fulfilment Services
- When fully conditioned and prepared, the system weighs 12.8kg and ensures a minimum performance of 96 hours