ORCA Pallet is a collapsible, high-performance pallet shipper giving you a cost-effective and sustainable solution when transporting high-volume pharmaceutical payloads.
ORCA Pallet is available in three sizes and utilises the same vacuum-insulated panel and advanced phase change material technology as our wider ORCA range.
The range separates itself from other pallet-sized systems due to its unique design, allowing you to collapse the packaging, making it easy and cost-effective to store.
ORCA Pallet Features
- High-performance passive temperature-controlled packaging
- Fully collapsible, making it easy to pack down and store
- Multi-use system
- Minimum 96 hours of performance against challenging ISTA-7D profiles
- Available in three sizes: Half Euro (800 x 600) 100L, Euro (800 x 1200) 245L, US Pallet (1200 x 1000) 330L
- Available in three temperature ranges: +2°C to +8°C, +15°C to +25°C, -25°C to -15°C
- Compatible with various data loggers
Get in Touch
If you’d like to find out more about ORCA Pallet, including its launch date, features, and how you can secure this unique pallet shipper for your cold chain shipping, click below to speak to a member of our team.Get in Touch