ORCA Single-Use 11L
ORCA Single-Use are a range of high-performance, single use, passive temperature-controlled packaging solutions that provide superior thermal protection for high value, temperature sensitive payloads. ORCA Single-Use solutions use an innovative design, ensuring your product reaches its destination with maximum efficacy. The ORCA Single-Use 11L is capable of transporting payloads of up to 11.7L.
- Qualified against ISTA 7D to ensure a minimum of 96 hours protection against even the most extreme temperatures
- The ORCA Single-Use range utilises advanced Phase Change Materials and Vacuum Insulation Panels, creating unparalleled performance when compared against water-based systems, ensuring costly temperature excursions can be avoided
- Fast and identical pack out processes for both summer and winter seasons minimising training requirements and reducing the risk of packing errors
- Superior handling and greater durability are achieved due to innovative new box and handle design, allowing weight to be distributed evenly
- Notes on conditioning, system requirements and desired collection time should be included within the order notes on the checkout page