PathoShield 4 (Pack of 25)
The PathoShield range are complete shipping solutions designed to carry a wide range of primary containers, including blood vials, swabs and sample containers. Each system is pre-printed with the required markings and includes the relevant components to ship samples in compliance with transport regulations, making it simple and easy to transport your precious cargo how and when you need to.
The PathoShield 4 has external dimensions of 291mm x 191mm x 102mm and when used with an Intelsius PathoPouch product can transport six tubes per box. The largest Pathoshield product within the range, the Pathoshield 4 is ideal for large scale operations as multiple specimens can be sent per solution.
This product can be used for:
- Diagnostic samples
- Clinical trials
- Screening programmes
- Eradication schemes
- Complete Category A and Category B solutions include flexible 95kPa tested compliant secondary container, absorbent, labels, and UN markings
- Range of sizes suitable for shipping through postal and courier networks
- Carry a wide range of primaries including blood vials, swabs and sample containers
- Can be supplied as an insulated pack
- Supplied flat packed for efficient storage and shipping prior to use