By using and browsing Intelsius’ website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies by changing your cookie settings (instructions are below).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers.
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Intelsius, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and other third parties.
How do I disable Cookies?
If you’re using Internet Explorer
- Select ‘Tools’ from the menu
- Go to Internet Options
- In the tab marked ‘Privacy’, use the scrolling bar to manage your cookies settings
If you’re using Firefox
- Select ‘Tools’ from the menu and choose ‘Options’
- Go to the ‘Privacy tab
- You will be able to control cookies here, usually by ticking a box that disables them
If you’re using Chrome
- Select ‘Tools’ and go to ‘Options’
- Go to ‘Under the Bonnet’ and choose ‘Content Settings’ from the ‘Privacy’ section
- Choose your settings in the ‘Cookies Settings’ tab
If you’re using Safari
- Go to the menu and select ‘Preferences’
- Select the ‘Security’ icon and choose your cookies settings
For information on Cookies and managing them here are a few useful links: