ORCA Multi-Use 23L
ORCA Multi-Use is a high-performance, reusable, temperature-controlled packaging solution that lessens your carbon footprint, reduces waste, and decreases costs. This sustainable temperature-controlled packaging solution uses an innovative design, ensuring your product reaches its destination with maximum efficacy. ORCA Multi-Use 23L is designed for optimum performance for the transportation of payloads up to 23.6L.
- Qualified against ISTA 7D to ensure a minimum of 96 hours protection against even the most extreme temperatures
- The ORCA Multi-Use range utilises advanced Phase Change Materials and Vacuum Insulation Panels, creating unparalleled performance when compared against water-based systems, ensuring costly temperature excursions can be avoided
- Fast and identical pack-out processes for both summer and winter seasons minimising training requirements and reducing the risk of packing errors
- Superior handling and greater durability are achieved due to innovative new box and handle design, allowing weight to be distributed evenly
- The system is also available to be rented as and when required through our Intelsius Direct Fulfilment Services
- The maximum payload dimensions for the 23L system are 287 x 287 x 287mm