ORCA Single-Use 23L
ORCA Single-Use 23L is a high-performance, single-use, passive temperature-controlled packaging solution that provides superior thermal protection for high value, temperature-sensitive payloads. ORCA Single-Use solutions use an innovative design, ensuring your product reaches its destination with maximum efficacy. The ORCA Single-Use 23L is designed for optimum performance for the transportation of payloads up to 23.6L.
- Qualified against ISTA 7D to ensure a minimum of 96 hours of protection against even the most extreme temperatures.
- The ORCA Single-Use range utilises advanced Phase Change Materials and Vacuum Insulation Panels, creating unparalleled performance when compared against water-based systems, ensuring costly temperature excursions can be avoided.
- Fast and identical pack-out processes for both summer and winter seasons minimising training requirements and reducing the risk of packing errors.
- Superior handling and greater durability are achieved due to innovative new box and handle design, allowing weight to be distributed evenly.
- Notes on conditioning, system requirements and desired collection time should be included within the order notes on the checkout page.
Need visibility of the internal temperature?
ORCA Single-Use solutions can be delivered with an integrated QR logger solution giving you access to critical payload information such as internal temperature by simply scanning the externally located logging device. Learn more about our integrated single-use logger solutions in the guide below.