ORCA Single-Use 23L
ORCA Single-Use 23L is a high-performance, single-use, passive temperature-controlled packaging solution that provides superior thermal protection for high value, temperature-sensitive payloads. ORCA Single-Use solutions use an innovative design, ensuring your product reaches its destination with maximum efficacy. The ORCA Single-Use 23L is designed for optimum performance for the transportation of payloads up to 23.6L.
- Qualified against ISTA 7D to ensure a minimum of 96 hours of protection against even the most extreme temperatures.
- The ORCA Single-Use range utilises advanced Phase Change Materials and Vacuum Insulation Panels, creating unparalleled performance when compared against water-based systems, ensuring costly temperature excursions can be avoided.
- Fast and identical pack-out processes for both summer and winter seasons minimising training requirements and reducing the risk of packing errors.
- Superior handling and greater durability are achieved due to innovative new box and handle design, allowing weight to be distributed evenly.
- Notes on conditioning, system requirements and desired collection time should be included within the order notes on the checkout page.