ORCA Multi-Use 50L
ORCA Multi-Use are a range of high-performance, reusable, temperature-controlled packaging solutions that lessen your carbon footprint, reduce waste, and decrease costs. These sustainable temperature-controlled packaging solutions use an innovative design, ensuring your product reaches its destination with maximum efficacy. The ORCA Multi-Use 50L system is the ideal solution when transporting larger temperate critical payloads.
- Qualified against ISTA 7D to ensure a minimum of 96 hours protection against even the most extreme temperatures
- The ORCA Multi-Use range utilises advanced Phase Change Materials and Vacuum Insulation Panels, creating unparalleled performance when compared against water-based systems, ensuring costly temperature excursions can be avoided
- Fast and identical pack out processes for both summer and winter seasons minimising training requirements and reducing the risk of packing errors
- Superior handling and greater durability are achieved due to innovative new box and handle design, allowing weight to be distributed evenly
- The system is also available to be rented as and when required through our Intelsius Direct Fulfilment Services
- The system ensures a minimum performance of 96 hours for payloads up to 50.6L with maximum dimensions of 369 x 369 x 369mm