ORCA Single-Use 50L
ORCA Single-Use 50L is a high-performance, single-use, passive temperature-controlled packaging solution that provides superior thermal protection for high-value, temperature-sensitive payloads.
ORCA Single-Use solutions use an innovative design, ensuring your product reaches its destination with maximum efficacy. The ORCA Single-Use 50L system is the ideal solution when transporting larger temperate critical payloads.
- Qualified against ISTA 7D to ensure a minimum of 96 hours protection against even the most extreme temperatures
- The ORCA Single-Use range utilises advanced Phase Change Materials and Vacuum Insulation Panels, creating unparalleled performance when compared against water-based systems, ensuring costly temperature excursions can be avoided
- Fast and identical pack-out processes for both summer and winter seasons minimising training requirements and reducing the risk of packing errors
- Superior handling and greater durability are achieved due to innovative new box and handle design, allowing weight to be distributed evenly
- Notes on conditioning, system requirements and desired collection time should be included within the order notes on the checkout page