PathoShield 6 (Pack of 25)
The PathoShield 6 (pack of 25) range are complete shipping solutions designed to carry a wide range of primary containers, including blood vials, swabs, and sample containers. Each system is pre-printed with the required markings and includes the relevant components to ship samples in compliance with transport regulations, making it simple and easy to transport your precious cargo how and when you need to.
The PathoShield 6 has external dimensions of 191mm x 145mm x 43mm and when used with the Intelsius A5 PathoPouch can transport 4 specimen tubes per packaging solution
The PathoShield 6 is UN3373 Category B certified and can compliantly ship potential COVID-19 specimens.
This can be used for:
- Diagnostic samples
- Clinical trials
- Screening programmes
- Eradication schemes
- Complete Category A and Category B solutions include flexible 95kPa tested compliant secondary container, absorbent, labels, and UN markings
- Range of sizes suitable for shipping through postal and courier networks
- Carry a wide range of primaries including blood vials, swabs, and sample containers
- Can be supplied as an insulated pack
- Supplied flat-packed for efficient storage and shipping prior to use