PathoPak 3L UN3373 (Box of 10)
The PathoPak 3L provides strong, durable and reusable, rigid secondary containers, compliant with transport regulations for UN Class 6.2 Infectious Substances Category A and B. Ergonomically designed to be easy to use, and available in three sizes 1, 2 and 3 litres, the PathoPak is the recommended solution for shipping nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs, and is perfect for transporting COVID-19 swab samples.
We also offer full product refurbishment services in house, making the continued use of your PathoPak products simple and compliant.
This product can be used for:
- Infectious samples
- Diagnostic samples
- Clinical trials
- Screening programmes
- Eradication schemes
- Complete Category A and Category B solutions include 95kPa tested secondary container, absorbent, bubble wrap, labels, and UN markings
- Ergonomically engineered bottle design for safe manual handling including 1.5 turn lid and nontapered aperture for easy extraction of samples
- 4GU certified for the use of any primary
- Suitable for cleaning by autoclave
- Full refurbishment services available