Portable and Light
48 Hour Temperature Control
Part of the established ORCA family, ORCA Response is a new highly portable, multi-use, temperature-controlled packaging solution giving users a minimum of 48 hours temperature control at 2 to 8˚C, 15 to 25˚C and -25 to -15˚C.
Utilising uniquely shaped PCM panels and VIP to achieve performance, ORCA Response is a packaging solution that can be comfortably carried by hand for rapid payload transportation.
Ideal for the transportation of blood components, personalised medicines and direct to site services; the size and portability of ORCA Response enables rapid delivery throughout a cold chain.
ORCA Response Solutions are expected to be available in early 2021, enquire now for further information.Product Sheet
Safe Blood Transportation
ORCA Response helps support the safe transportation of blood and components with several key product features.
- Rectangular payload space provides an ideal fitting for blood bags, keeping the payload secure and reducing wasted space.
- Multiple temperature ranges available, each suitable for safely transporting a variety of blood components including whole blood, red blood cells, platelets and plasma.
- Cost-effective transportation due to low volumetric weight.
Supporting Pharmaceutical Developments & Emergency Support
The opportunity to quickly transport ORCA Response around current courier networks makes it an ideal solution for the transportation of emerging personalised medicines. The use of personalised medicines is currently limited but rapid growth is expected as technology in genome sequencing continues to improve and support the development of medicines created and matched to individuals. When developed ORCA Response could play a pivotal role in maintaining the medicine between 2 ˚C and 8˚C and support the fast delivery to the patient.
Highly portable and easily carried by hand the ORCA response could also be successfully deployed in emergency military operations or for the transportation of temperature critical payloads over difficult terrain.
ORCA Response Features
- 1L and 2L payload options
- Easy to assemble
- Simple coolant inventory
- Universal pack out
- Simple conditioning and assembly
- 3 temperature ranges: 2 to 8˚C, 15 to 25˚C and -25 to -15˚C