Mapping and Monitoring (Temperature and/or Route)
There are four ways to gather on route temperatures; ‘actual data’, ‘averaged data’, ‘percentiles’ and ‘worst case.’ Which one will work best for your sample or product? Let the experts at Intelsius ask a few more questions to get your company started on the journey.
- Identify temperature challenges faced given new routes, products, destinations and/or regulations
- Knowledge-based short consultation
- Data-based research project to identify potential risks
- Real world/time trials-based research project into temperature risks
- Identify risks within existing or proposed temperature control chains
- Review and advise on proposed packaging, processes, internal and external SOPs and SLAs
- Evaluate routes for risks and potential excursions
- Provide and support data logging services for shipments – from configuration to reporting to data management
- From providing data logger configured to meet a specific monitoring process requirements, to return and report service to a full data management integrated with a quality reporting system
- Provide mapping and monitoring solutions for installed facilities and mobile assets
- Fridge, freezer and temperature controlled spaces mapping including long term monitoring options in both installed and mobile assets
- Review proposed new routes with existing carrier and service level quality agreements. Identify potential risks posed by delays in handling or customs, the effects of temperature extremes and suggest mitigations
To discuss your requirements or get more information, please contact us.