Auditing/Inspection (Services and/or Facilities)
Whether your company is new to the cold chain industry or been involved for decades, a set of fresh, expert eyes and lots of questions may be the keys to your company’s future success.
- Temperature controlled services
- Inspection of cold chain facilities, reporting and documentation, monitoring and exception management, providing reporting of concerns, observations and general remarks regarding cold chain practice
- Inspection and assessment of temperature-controlled environment and personnel training
- SOP development, training and implementation
- Sample facility assessment questions
- What is the accuracy (offset and resolution) of the temperature monitoring system?
- At what intervals is the monitoring system calibrated?
- Is there a written operating procedure for the storage of passive temperature controlled packaging components prior to preparation for assembly?
- Are there controls on the release of the above components from storage to the preparation for assembly stage?
To discuss your requirements or get more information, please contact us.